Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝̬͓͚ͅ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Sitcom-Intro-Magic von Adult Swim, mit einer endlosen Folge von Character-Introductions für eine… ähm… Sitcom-Horror-Crime-SciFi-RomCom-Superhero-Animation-Realverfilmung. Plus: Zalgo, he comes!
AMA mit den Machern auf Reddit: We are the gobsmacked creators behind TOO MANY COOKS- Casper Kelly (Writer/Director) and Paul Painter (Editor & Creative Consultant) – AUA! und Andy Baio hat ein paar ziemlich interessante Details festgehalten:
- The credits appearing over each character are their real names. The IMDB page is suitably nuts.
- If you slow the end credits, nearly every character’s last name is “Cook.” Also spotted: Cooke, Van Cook, O’Cook, McCook, Bake, Broil, and B6-12.
- The stalker, credited as “Bill” on IMDB and “Featuring William Tokarsky” in the credits, appears in the background many, many, many times before he’s officially introduced. Watch it again.
- Hardest to spot? The serial killer appears in a background oil painting.
- Lars von Trier as “Pie,” who has his own badge.
- The dad, Ken DeLozier, is the patient infected with “Intronitis.” His face is replaced by William Tokarsky’s as soon as the final photo’s taken.
- Katelyn Nacon aka “Chloe Cook” is the teen daughter introduced third. She’s introduced again around the dinner table, and looks bored to tears.
- The magazine read by both grandmas is called “Magazine: The Magazine.” The cover promises “Pages Inside” with words and paper.
- The creator, Casper Kelly, also writes Your Pretty Face Is Going to Hell, a live-action workplace comedy set in Hell.
- Vulture and EW both interviewed Kelly about the film, which was in post-production for over a year, and they did a Reddit AMA.
— Kasperle (@tri_tra_trulala) November 1, 2014
— ZDF (@ZDF) November 1, 2014
— Das Erste (@DasErste) November 1, 2014